Why Should We Use QuickBooks ?
This is the leading accounting software for small and mid-size business. It allows you to create invoices, reconcile banking and credit card transactions, track payments, bills etc. QuickBooks software has one of the easiest interfaces and it also offers the most affordable paid packages and services.
Here are few reasons as to why you should be using QuickBooks:
- Firstly you save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because QuickBooks automatically handels simple bookkeeping tasks making it easier to run your business.
- QuickBooks gives you an option to choose from Online Vs Desktop, depending upon your requirement.
- QuickBooks can be customized the way you want to making it flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses
- You can easily generate reports with the information in QuickBooks so you always know where your business stands. It also tracks income and expenses and helps you in preparing and filing your own tax returns.
- QuickBooks creates and keeps track of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable by creating invoices, sales receipt and payments for customers likewise purchase order, bills, checks and bill payment checks for vendors.
- With QuickBooks you can email invoices to customers and the customers also have an option to pay online directly to your bank account with a credit card or bank account transfer. Moreover with QuickBooks Bill Pay add on via direct connect banking you can pay your bills electronically.
- You can share data between QuickBooks and other business application like Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Quickbook helps you to prepare and calculate payroll for employees. The payroll service makes it easy to calculate paychecks, withholdings, and your employer payroll tax liability.
- With QuickBooks you can schedule your backup or you can automatically backup your business documents to a safe online location daily without interruption.