What’s new can be expected from QuickBooks 2018?
Welcome QuickBooks New Release
New version of QuickBooks 2018 can be expect this month.With the release of QuickBooks 2018 we can expect some amazing new features.Whenever Intuit release new version they always keep specific consumer base in mind but this year they may be going to change lots of features for all they users .As per new release news they are focusing to change some of the basic features E.g user does not require to every time they open QuickBooks “Keep Me Login” feature will be new solution feature.With the release of QuickBooks 2018 Intuit will be focusing on Better user Experience with minimal efforts.
Some of the feature Expected to,Seen in new QuickBooks 2018
- Stay login even if your software is close.User does not require to login each time,which will save more time and effort.This will narrow down login issues.
- With new release User will have an option to connect multiple monitors in just one click.This will allow users to work faster and better.
- New COA feature will be a breakthrough,New search box will help user to manage accounts easily.
- Cash Accrual Toggle will make life more easier.With this feature it very simple and easy to customize Reports in just one Click.
- In QuickBooks 2018 User will have better control over Past due invoices with reminder feature.Which will help user to let your customer know about late payments.
- Enhanced Inventory Report feature will help user to Customize inventorise
- More security for webmail user does not require to enter password each time before sending email.Password would remain inside QuickBooks.
- Payroll Liability Reminder is another amazing feature to keep user upto date about their payroll.