How To Recover Data Using QuickBooks Data Recovery?
Recover your lost data with QuickBooks Auto Recovery
Intuit data services can help you to recover data from your damage QuickBooks Company file.But this manual process could take upto 7 days. But with the release of QuickBooks 2012 and QuickBooks Enterprise solutions 2013 (R4) intuit introduce ADR file feature which can help you to recover data with near by dates.This restoration can only be performed after trying all major trouble shooting steps. Always call intuit data expert for data Recovery.
In two ways ADR file can help you to recover data
- You may try to recreate lost transactions using your current transaction log file
- You may try to recreate last hour or day tansations and with the help of company file copy you can recover data.
Note: ADR fine can only be found on QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise solutions version for windows.
- This feature isn’t available in accountant’s edition
- ADR file also has file Size which should not be exceeded 1.5 gb
- To use this feature QuickBooks Supposed to be updated
- Solution should be followed as it’s explained
- First solutions is using .TLG file with .QBW.adr
- Now find the location of .QBW file. Easiest way to check this Product information windows by pressing F2 key on your keyboard.
- One you are able to find location of file please Copy .tlg file and paste that in QBTESTFILE folder which created during step number 1 .
- Before performing these steps please enable Show hide folder on your windows computer.
- To do that Open Windows file explorer, Either with the Click on Yellow Icon on your Computer taskbar or With Windows Key + E .
- Here choose organize Select folder search option then Click on View to check hidden file extensions.
- Now open QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery folder From .QBW file location
- And Copy .QBW,adr file from this folder and paste that into QBTESTFILE folder
- Now next step is renaming .ADR extension just take .adr off so this file would turn into .QBW as it.s shown in image:
- Next Open Company file which saved on your Desktop folder QBTESTFILE and this would work
- Before you start using this file please run Data Verification Utility to check file data status
- Either you can keep this file in same location or you transfer this file into Original Location of .QBW file.
- If you still got issue on your QuickBooks or Missing data on your company file call QuickBooks Data Recovery team 18447226675 or check QuickBooks support Plans for more