QuickBooks Cannot Verify Payroll Subscription Error Code: PS036
Reason For The Error Code:
- The payroll subscription is inactive.
- The QuickBooks company file is damaged.
- If you have more than one payroll agreement with an inactive direct deposit.
- If the QuickBooks is not updated to the latest release.
- If the EIN number is incorrect within the company file.
- If the QuickBooks you are using is not compatible with the version of Microsoft Windows.
Steps To Fix The Error:
- Make sure that you have the latest release update of QuickBooks.
- Open the QuickBooks Payroll account and then close the page.
- Reboot the computer and run the payroll update again.
- Reset all QuickBooks Dekstop updates.
Directly call to QuickBooks technical team at QuickBooks support phone number 1 844 722 6675 to fix your all QuickBooks and accounting related problems.