How To Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error - PS032, PS077, PS034, PS038 ?
QB is innovative accounting software that has served millions of small and medium company owners over the globe in reaching their organizational objectives. This extremely competing accounting software, however, faces problems sometime one should be fixed shortly. Amongst the various basic QB errors are QuickBooks Error PS032 and QuickBooks Error PS077. Specific errors frequently appeared while users attempt to download updates of QuickBooks Payroll. If you are also facing this error while updating QuickBooks Payroll, given below is everything you should understand regarding QuickBooks Error PS032, PS077.
This problem came within QuickBooks when you get the payroll updates or when attempting to access the federal forms.
QuickBooks Error PS032, PS077, PS034, PS038 Cause:
The company file may be damaged.
Steps To Resolve This Problem:
- First of all restart the computer and start the QuickBooks Dekstop.
- Then go to the payroll and look for payroll updates.
- Click on the home icon and the press the F2 key from the keyboard and on the product information page , on the top you will see Registered if you have already registered QuickBooks.
- Make sure that you have only one installation of QuickBooks on your computer and if you have two installations on your computer with the same version uninstall the one you are not using.
- Reset all QuickBooks Dekstop updates.
- The User Account Control (UAC) of your computer should be turned off and as you finish troubleshooting turn it on again.
- If the files are damaged you can open the QBWIN.log and look for errors and if you find any errors just rebuild and condense the files. Rebuilding and condensing the files will fix the issue.
- After that run the reboot.bat file.
- Then run the Payroll updates again.