How to add additional user in QuickBooks ?
How to add additional licence user in QuickBooks ?
This article is applicable for QuickBooks Pro,Premier and Enterprise user if they want to add more user’s into their QuickBooks network. Some times people ended up buying extra licence to add additional user.
Follow these steps to add additional user into your QuickBooks Software.
Steps to follow :
- Click on help from main menu
- Choose an option manage licences
- Hover over Manage licence option and you will see three options
- Check licence status ,Syn licence information,Additional Licence
- Choose Add Additional licence
- Once you click on this option
- New windows will open where you have box to enter validation code
But sometimes you could have issue with Multi user software when you setup additional licence and you may face issue with users.
- User getting logged out automatically
- Company file information mismatch
- Assigned user are unable to login
- QuickBooks Won’t open company file
- QuickBooks Won’t let user to login
- User may get permissions error on login screen
- Software may freeze
- Software may log out automatically
- Issue could happen when your licence information is not sync
- To do that click on help
- Hover over Manage licence
- Choose option Sync Licence online
- And press F2 and you will see activated licence information
- Please follow the same steps on all the Users
Consequences if your user information is not sync you may have issue with backup of the software.Or you may not be able to import .QBB file as well.