How To Pay Bill In QuickBooks Online With An EFT Within 5 Minutes
Getting confused for paying Bill in the QuickBooks?
Facing problem while paying bills? Want to know an easy procedure that how to pay Bill in QuickBooks online with an EFT, so follow few steps now!
- First, login into the bills in QuickBooks.
- At the center top, click the “Create (+)” menu and then choose the “Pay Bills” bills option.
- On the next page, Pay Bills window will open.
- Pick up the “Bank Account” to post the Payments Account too.
- Now, enter the “Payment Date” which will print on the checks.
- Enter the “Starting check number”.
- Next, click on the Bills which you desire to pay.
- Now you will see the Total Payment Amount of all the bills that you have paid, at the right upper side of the page.
- Click on the “Save and print” option.
- Next, select the type of the check which you want to use, via Voucher or Standard format.
In this way, you can very easily pay the bill in QuickBooks online with an EFT.
But, if you have any doubt or technical problem to pursue the above steps, then you can take step-by-step instruction and complete to fix this issue by contacting our third party QuickBooks Technical Support experts. Techies will help you to sort your various QuickBooks related issues in a short time.