QuickBooks Error Message 3371/ Status Code 11104. How To Fix ?
Whenever you register or open your QuickBooks, you can see any of the error messages. When QuickBooks could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371 comes when QuickBooks cannot load the license Data. This can happen due to damaged or missing files. This error can occur if the product license is hosted by Right Networks and trying to access the files with WebConnect then select the file to open without saving the files. If you are using QuickBooks Enterprise and the product license data is hosted by Right Networks, first save the files and then import it.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118:
- Check whether the copy of Microsoft windows you are using is up to date.
- If the latest updates with windows are not installed then the QuickBooks installation can fail or become damaged.
- In some cases you have to uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software.
- If these steps can fix the problem then its ok else you can try this process.
- This can be resolved by deleting the entitlement file.
- Steps to open the entitlement file-
- On the keyboard press the Windows and the R key at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type there C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and press OK.
- Right click on EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and select delete then press yes to delete.
- Now open QuickBooks and open the company file and follow the instructions.
While using QuickBooks you may face QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error for this you have to visit or contact to QuickBooks Support to resolve your problem.