Error -6190, -82 QuickBooks Will Not Open On The Host Computer
When updating your files to a newer version or restoring a backup or opening a file over a network in multi user mode you come across this error message. Possible reasons for this error to come, When a mismatch happen between transaction log file and your company file this error comes.
Solution 1 :-
- When you are opening your company files over the network.
- This means you are opening the files on the server or on another computer.
- Try to open the company files locally.
- Check the hosting option is turned on in all workstations.
- Open a sample file which is locally stored on a workstation.
- Check the folder permission.
- Cconfigure all the firewall ports.
- Restarts the computer and then opens the QuickBooks.
- When you are opening your company files locally.
- This means that you are opening the company files which is stored on your desktop.
- Use ADR to open your backup which you have already saved on your desktop.
- Close the QuickBooks and then restart the computer and then again open the QuickBooks.
- Copy your QuickBooks Company file on the desktop renaming the .ND file and the .TLG file.